Matters Published in Connection with Personal Information
Photocreate Co., Ltd. (the “Company”) handles personal information obtained in the course of providing the services operated by the Company (the “Services”) in accordance with the policy stated below.
Handling and Definition of Personal Information
The handling of personal information at the Company is conducted in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Policy (the “Protection Policy”) separately set forth by the Company. Unless otherwise set forth in these “Matters Published in Connection with Personal Information” (these “Published Matters”) the definitions of the terms used in the Protection Policy shall be applied to these Published Matters.
1. Matters Related to the Publishing of the Personal Information Purposes of Use
The purposes of use of the personal information handled by the Company for each respective category of people are as set forth below:
Subject and Purposes of Use of Personal Information
Users of the Services
- Operations related to the provision and shipping of goods and services when the users have used or purchased the Company’s goods or services;
- Introducing the Company’s new goods, services, campaigns and presents to the users;
- Providing information such as advertisements, scheduled maintenance and important notifications;
- Distributing and sending out mail magazines, direct mail and fax messages to introduce the goods and services of the Company’s partner companies (the “Partner Companies”) that are likely to be of use to the users of the services;
- Marketing activities for the goods and services of the Company and the Partner Companies;
- Operating the Services and the systems thereof, to improve the convenience of the Services;
- Replying or responding to inquiries to our Company made by the users of the Services (including complaints, the same shall apply hereinafter), and improving the quality of customer support operations; and
- Cooperating with Partner Companies in replying or responding to inquiries made to the Partner Companies from the users of the Services.
Users of the Services (Obtained through entrusted businesses)
- Conducting entrusted business
- Outsourcing of photo-shooting operations
- Payment of contract fees regarding photo-shoots, etc.
Applicants for job openings
- Notifications regarding screening schedules and information sessions
- Notifications regarding evaluations given in the course of the screening process and the results of the screenings
- Guidance on the procedures for joining the company (there may be cases where personal information is collected through certain recruitment media)
- Personnel evaluations
- Payroll calculation and payment
- Implementation of various insurance procedures
- Various communications necessary for the implementation of operations
- Introduction of the working environment and details of the business operations, etc., on job websites
- Other matters such as the implementation of labor management
Family members of current employees
- Communications in times of emergency
- Communications/operations related to the status as a guarantor
Retired and resigned employees
- Maintaining the personal information of retired and resigned employees
Information on Partner Companies
- Implementation of business operations and communications incidental thereto
- Notifications regarding the Company’s services
- Sending greeting cards and gratitude letters
- Replying or responding to inquiries to the Company from users of the Services
- Exercising the rights and performing the duties under laws and regulations such as the Companies Act
- Granting of shareholder benefits, etc. from the Company based on the status as a shareholder
- Implementation of various measures to streamline the relationship between the Company and its shareholders
- Managing of shareholders, such as preparing the data related to shareholders in accordance with the standards specified by various laws and regulations
2. Published Matters Concerning Personal Information Subject to Disclosure
The Company hereby publishes the following matters in connection with the handling of personal information subject to disclosure:
(1) Name of Company
(2) Person in charge of protection and management of personal information
(3) Purposes of use of personal information
Please see “1. Matters Related to the Publishing of the Purposes of Use of Personal Information” above.
(4) Contact information for inquiries or complaints, etc., regarding the handling of personal information subject to disclosure
(5) How to make a request for disclosure, etc.
See “4. Procedures for Responding to Requests for the Disclosure, Etc. of Personal Information”
3. Matters to Be Notified Regarding the Sale of Photographs, Etc.
In the event that you are included in any of our photographs, etc., and you would like us to discontinue the sale thereof, please contact us as we respond to such requests pursuant to “4. Procedures for Responding to Requests for the Disclosure, Etc. of Personal Information“
4. Procedures for Responding to Requests for the Disclosure, Etc. of Personal Information
The Company will accept requests for notification/disclosure of the purposes of use of, corrections or additions to, deletion of the content of, discontinuation of the use of, elimination of, or discontinuation of the provision to a third party of, any personal information at the Personal Information Inquiry Office (E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org). However, we ask for your understanding of the point that, if the personal information requested may not be disclosed due to any provisions of the relevant laws and/or regulations, etc., or when the storage period of the Company has expired, the Company will be unable to respond to the requests for notifications/disclosures of the purposes of use of, corrections or additions to, deletion of the content of, discontinuation of the use of, elimination of, or discontinuation of the provision to a third party, of any personal information.